Administrative Assistant II Full-time Job2023-01-14 23:38 Social science and community Addis Ababa 54 views
Required Educational Qualification and Work Experience: Diploma/BA Degree in Secretarial Science and Office Management or other related field with 4/2 years of related experience
Place of Work: Under Head Office and District Offices ( Adama, Merkato, Kolfe, Ambo, Nekemte, Bole, Jijiga, Bahir Dar, Debre Berehan, Yeka, Dilla, Hawassa, Mettu, Shashemene, Assela, Woldia, Megenagna, Debre Markos, Dire Dawa, Semera, Robe, Kirkos, Nifas Silk, Arada and Shire Endasilassie) Districts
How to Apply
- Date:January 16, 2023 – January 20, 2023.
- Interested and qualified applicants should apply through CBE career website https://vacancy.cbe.com.et, and required to attach Diploma, Degree document, curriculum vitae, work experience and other necessary credentials from the date of this vacancy announcement. However, the bank has full right to cancel or take any other alternative in this regard;
- Candidates who have successfully completed the recruitment process will be expected to authenticate their academic documents from the concerned higher institution by themselves with in six-month period after he/she has joined the Bank;
- If mischief incidents observed/ reported in relation to the submitted academic credential, cheating on examination or any other illegal acts during the requirement process, the Bank has the right to cancel the applicant even after he/she has joined the Bank;
- All documents should be scanned in pdf or dock formats only and the size of each document should be less than 2MB;
- Priority shall be given as per the Bank’s HR procedure;
- Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated for exam and interview.
- Please do not forget to apply after your registration and a detailed guide on how to apply is available on our Bank public website’s (combanketh.et) vacancy section and CBE telegram