ART Specialized Clinic Director Full-time Job2023-01-17 23:41 Medical & Healthcare Addis Ababa 51 views
Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA) is an indigenous National Non-governmental, Non-political and not for profit humanitarian organization working in the area of HIV/AIDS prevention, care treatment and support services. MENA is now in the process of recruiting employees for its AHF Ethiopia funded Comprehensive HIV/AIDS care and treatment (ART) Clinic; thus, invites competent candidates to apply on the following vacant post:
Number of Position: 1
Major Duties /job summary
- Provides individual and group supervision and development to clinical staff;
- Provides training on clinical services provisions to staff who provide supervision;
- Establish functional relationship with key stakeholders including MENA’s management Donor and government;
- Responsible for the effective implementation of Program and finance aspects of the clinic;
- Analyzes data from assessments to evaluate clinic programs, areas of improvement, and consumer progress; Develops and/or maintains the clinics’ Quality Assurance plan in keeping with MENA directives as well as County requirements;
- Serves as the clinic’s head Officer, ensures all activities within the clinic are conducted within the guidelines and regulation of relevant government requirements;
- Prepare and submit the program financial progress report of the clinic periodically to MENA, donor and relevant government bodies
- Presents or attends meetings on behalf of the clinic with outside stakeholders,
- Ensures 90% and above annual program and financial goals of the clinic are met.
- Ensure fund diversification and domestic resource mobilization to the clinic
- Assists with responding to grant and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) opportunities;
- Conducts 30%-40% clinical services provisions.
- Bachelor science degree (BSc) in health-related fields from a recognized institution;
- Three years and above work experience relevant clinical work experience and at least two years in HIV/AIDS Programs like PMTCT, VCT, ANC, ART services delivery.
- Training on Basic Comprehensive ART, VCT/PICT, PMTCT, TB/HIV and Nutritional management for PLHIV is advantageous.
- Renewed professional registration and license from recognize body
- Basic Computer software application skill and ability of report writing
- Good interpersonal and communication skill who believe in working with mulita cultural team.
- Experience working with key and priority population in an NGO setting is a plus.
Term of Employment For two positions: 1 year with possible extension
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and application letter through the organization’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 consecutive days from the date of this vacancy announcement.
NB. Applicants should submit their credentials through the stated vacancy email address only.
Please mention the name of the position on the Subject line when you apply.
Mena have the right to cancel the vacancy announcement.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for written exam and interview.
MENA have the right to cancel the announcement if there is a need to do so.
Jan 23, 2023