Boilermaker Full-time Job2023-02-03 00:51 Engineering Gambēla 90 views
About the company
Akobo Minerals is a Scandinavia-based gold exploration and boutique mining company, currently holding an exploration license covering 182 km2 and with an ongoing mine development in the Gambela region.
The company has established itself as the leading gold exploration company in Ethiopia through more than 12 years of on-the-ground activity. Akobo Minerals holds a 16 km2 mining license and is working to start up mining of its very promising Segele target. It has an Inferred and Indicated Mineral Resource yielding a world-class gold grade.
Under the close supervision of Engineering Foreman, is responsible for installing, maintain and repair structural equipment and fixtures.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Installs and maintains boiler systems
- Safely execute critical daily tasks.
- Ensure shutdown/planned maintenance activities as planned by Eng. Foreman
- Support overall asset care and optimization for ensuring plant needs are met.
- Assist Eng. Foreman to ensure health and safety measures are implemented.
- Adhere to all company working policies, procedures, SOPs during execution of duties and responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager, Housekeeping etc.
Reporting to: Engineering foremanDepartment: Processing
- Minimum of completion of grade 12/10+2 or equivalent.
- Relevant trade certification
- Minimum of 5Years in a mineral processing plant (Gold plant advantage)
Skills and competencies required:
- English reading and verbally communicating - Excellent.
- Asset care principals
- Time management / Emotional intelligence/ Disciplined/Organized
- Plant Manager, Engineering Foreman, Production staff, Laboratory, HES Manager.
How to Apply
Feb 12, 2023