Business Development Manager Full-time Job2023-01-30 23:26 Social science and community Addis Ababa 64 views
Scope of the role: -
The position holder will be closely working with the company CEO/DCEO and he/she will be involved in working on developing, and compiling existing business plans and as well assist the senior management in providing market research by gathering data.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Compile business plans for prospective new projects.
- Prepare financial models for prospective new projects.
- Assist with the management of market research and gathering data for prospective new projects.
- Assist the CEO/DCEO with negotiations with debt financiers.
- Assist with presentations to potential equity investors.
- Compile long and short term business plans for existing projects.
- Assist with foreign currency strategy updates.
- Assist with export market development.
- Assist the CEO to improve reporting and dashboards.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the CEO.
Qualification and Experience Required
- BA or BSC in any field of study
- Minimum 3-5 Years of experience
- Good understanding of the industry practice
- Excellent Amharic and English language communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong information technology skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Team player
How to ApplyPlease follow the link to Apply:- Link
Feb 15, 2023