Call Center Manager Full-time Job2023-01-30 15:24 MAnagement Addis Ababa 44 views
The Call Center Manager is accountable to the COO and is responsible to supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Call Center Manager will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and is responsible for setting, meeting, and exceeding the company’s goals by providing customers with excellent service and helping to motivate his/her team to do the same using key metrics.
The Call Center Manager is responsible to be well-organized, reliable, and results-driven professional. He/she must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot associated with an ability to see the “big picture of our company” and make improvements.
The Call Center Manager needs to have excellent customer service and communication skills. Relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity is expected
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other assigned tasks within the overall scope of his/her role.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology, etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics, etc.)
- Assume responsibility for budgeting and tracking expenses, if needed.
- Mentor, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling, and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time, etc.)
- Preparing reports to the COO and CEO and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
Responsible/Report to: Chief Operation Officer (COO)
How to Apply
Feb 9, 2023