Communications Intern Full-time Job2023-02-01 16:22 Marketing & Communication Addis Ababa 48 views
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, journalism or multimedia.
- Experience in social media and web content management (including working with content management software)
- Experience in writing, proofreading and editing various communication materials for dissemination on the website and social media platforms, basic knowledge in graphic design
- Experience in taking photos and videos during events and field visits
- Experience in media relations
- Computer literacy: well conversant with working in the Google Cloud and its applications (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc), including basic skills in working with photo and video editing software.
- Ability to undertake desk research using various (mainly internal) resources
- Ability to work well with diverse teams including partners and donors
- Ability and willingness to travel to project locations in Ethiopia
- Thorough and precise working style, with strong attention to detail.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and self-starting personality who can and will take initiative.
- Social skills to work on his/her own within a team.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of child protection issues and advocacy in Ethiopia
- Strong oral and written communication skills with excellent command of English
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to operate effectively in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to plan and organise well, setting goals and achieving results in line with the goals set.
- Ability to to manage multiple tasks and respond flexibly to changing priorities.
- Ability to think ‘outside the box for creative communication solutions.
- Fast learner with ability to follow instructions and organizational related policies
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to write a motivation letter no longer than 250 words in which you describe your career aspiration, how this internship is going to help you in achieving this, and why you think you are the best candidate for this position.
Please send your motivation letter, curriculum vitae and a maximum of three recent examples of your editorial work by e-mail with subject line Communications Intern Ethiopia to: email@example.com. clearly demonstrating how you meet the qualifications for this internship, not later than by 10th February 2023.
For more information about this internship, you can contact us through the same email address. Kindly also note that due to the expected large responses only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Feb 10, 2023