CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION MANAGER Full-time Job2023-02-01 16:52 Engineering Addis Ababa 103 views
- Manage all project contracts signed between Clients and the Company.
- Manage all affairs related to the claim issues of on-going Projects.
- Assist Project Management Teams in handling all contract-related affairs and guide the establishment of contract administration system for Project Management Teams.
- Communicate and negotiate relevant contract issues with the Client or the Consultant on behalf of the Company and/or the Project Management Team.
Salary standard is determined according to the applicant's experience and capability.
- Possess relevant contract administration and claim settlement experience, preferably in the construction industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or in Law.
- At least five years of hands-on work experience in the field of contract administration, claim settlement, etc.
- Proficient in using English as working language, and sound skills in communication and negotiation.
- This position requires a candidate to arrive on board as soon as possible.
How to Apply
If a candidate is interested, he/she shall send resume and relevant certificates to the email address: email@example.com or call: +251 942136114/+251 91395 4588.
Feb 8, 2023