Driver Full-time Job2023-01-21 21:00 Tourism & Restaurants Addis Ababa 121 views
- Checks and cleans the Hotel's vehicles, ensuring the cars to be in good condition at all times.
- Sends and pick up guests and hotel executives to and from any destination given, punctually and safely.
- Drives guests and hotel executives in Addis Ababa and neighboring cities as and when required.
- Driving catering truck including the food truck in Addis Ababa and neighboring cities as and when required.
- Able to read road maps and be familiar with roads in Addis Ababa.
- Checks petrol level regularly. When the fuel tank indicator reads half full, fill up the tank.
- Assists to direct traffic in the hotel’s driveway.
- Assists and answers guests’ inquiries related to taxi.
- Responsible for driving all classes of commercial vehicles
- Excellent knowledge of the products and services provided by the hotel
- Certificate of Training from Drivers & Mechanics Training School, and knowledge of Auto-Mechanic is preferable.
- Must have 3rd grade driving license.
- Minimum two year of driving experience is required.
- With English spoken language ability is required. Other International languages are advantageous.
- Must be able to carry out minor repairs and servicing of all vehicles.
- Excellent guest contact skills, and good physical fitness, healthy and alertness is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to apply only through ethiojobs.com
upload updated CV and application letter
only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Jan 30, 2023
Jan 30, 2023
Hyatt Regency Addis Ababa