Emergency Response Field coordinator Full-time Job2023-02-01 17:00 MAnagement Addis Ababa 211 views
- BSc/BA or MA/MSc in a related field of studies from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably in an international NGO setup
- 3 years of management experience on Humanitarian response .
- 2 years’ experience in managing and coordinating programs/projects .
- Previous coordination experience on multi sectors intervention.
- Knowledge and understanding of current contexts and management of emergencies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong communication, networking, and representation skills.
- Self-motivated, honest, and highly responsible.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as to work autonomously when required.
- Have excellent skill in coordination and integration with external stakeholders
- Good command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
- Proven management experience
- Good project management skills. Ability to plan, organize, and supervise implementation of Agriculture ( including Crop production and Livestock Health ),
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of current contexts and management emergencies in Ethiopia
- Experience in leading emergency response team and implementing emergency response and development multi sector interventions in local community context at stretched geographic locations
- Ability to work under pressure, long working hours and with high workload;
- Self-motivated, energetic, honest, highly responsible, and punctual;
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as to work autonomously when required;
- Very good at computer skill- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and e-mail),
- Ability to organizing and facilitation of trainings.
- Skills and experience in staff management, budget management and building effective teams.
- Have good skill on coordination and integration with government actors and other partners.
- Have good report writing skill.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and local language of the area is plus
- Knowledge with regional contexts is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter with three reference to WHH Ethiopia through www.ethiojobs.net no later than Feb 6, 2023.
Note: Applicants are required to organize their documents (application letter, CV and other document/ credentials ) as a single document i.e. with the cover letter being on the first page and the CV and other credentials starting on the second page. They should also clearly indicate name of position name at the subject line of their application letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Feb 6, 2023