Finance and Accounts Manager (Re-Advertisement) Full-time Job2023-01-28 20:57 Accounting and finance Addis Ababa 53 views
Kerchanshe Group is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in Ethiopia, It has a proud history of providing quality coffees to the local and international markets.
We are looking for a reliable finance manager who will examine daily financial activities and subsequently control the organization's financial health and contribute to its ongoing viability. He/she oversees crucial tasks like tracking cash flow, figuring out profitability, controlling spending, and creating correct financial data. give direction and advise to higher management regarding upcoming financial strategies.
- Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analyzing industry trends and assessing the financial health of the company.
- Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, training and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
- Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
- Supervise the documentation of the company’s financial status and forecasts.
- Mediate between the organization, and stakeholders, on financial issues for amicable resolution of differences.
- Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- MSc/BA Degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Management or related field of study.
- Minimum10/ 12 years of work Experience, out of which 4 years as Finance manager preferable in FMG Company
Requirements and skills
- Proven knowledge of financial analysis and strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations and industry legislation
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal and Negotiation skills
How to Apply
- Applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria could submit detailed curriculum vitae along with supporting documents/credentials accompanied by cover letter addressing email@example.com or by our website www.kerchanshe.com. please mention with the subject of "Finance and Accounts Manager" and send your documents within seven working days from Jan 28,2023 up to Feb 5,2023
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Feb 5, 2023