Summary Scope of Work:
The Finance Intern performs routing documents for signatures, Preparing with hold tax, Mark paid stamp all payment, scanning documents and make ready the softcopy to uploaded to QBE, Facilitating check signing , assisting the VAT report preparation, and Maintaining other records.
- Position Reports To: Finance Manager
- Position Supervised: None
- Preparing withholding Tax receipt to vendors and consultants
- Inform the vendors/staff to collect checks and follow up on timely settlement.
- Assist for arranging and filing and labeling all finance documents properly and putting on “PAID” stamp and keeping information confidential.
- Scan payment documents and make ready the soft copy to be uploaded to QBE
- Assist the recording the vendor payment information on ERCA Website with Jhpiego account monthly
- Assisting the VAT Refund claim report preparation.
- Assisting the Senior Finance Officer the VAT reconciliation task
- Maintain other records and registers as required
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education & Qualifications:
- BSC In Accounting, Business Administration, management
- 0 years’ experience (Fresh Graduate)
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Excel, Ms-Word.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in English and Amharic.
- Demonstrated ability to handle detail-oriented tasks and be organized.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work in a multi-disciplinary team setup.
- Flexible and ability to work under pressure.
- Quick learning ability, communication, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a stressful situation can multi-task, excellent writing skills, team player and problem solver
How to Apply
Applicant are expected to STRICTLY follow the below listed application procedures:
- Only qualified and interested applicants can submit application letter and well written curriculum vitae saved in one complied PDF format.
- Applicants must make sure their application document is saved by their full name in PDF format.
- The job position being applied for must be explicitly stated in the application letter.
- Applicants must use this E-mail HREthiopia@jhpiego.org to submit applications and make sure to state the job position title applying for in the subject line.
- Applications not fulfilling the requirements stated above will automatically be rejected.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The deadline for applications is January 30, 2023.
Jan 30, 2023