Grade I Branch Business Manager Full-time Job2023-01-30 13:39 Social science and community Addis Ababa 51 views
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 6
- Date Posted January 29, 2023
- Deadline Date February 3, 2023
To ensure the effectiveness of the branch sales and marketing activities, mobilization of resources, expansion of branch accessibility through digital banking and efficient and high quality service provision to customers in consistent manner in the branch at all time as per the bank’s policy, procedure, guideline and other pertinent regulation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage the overall banking operation activities in the branch.
- Participate in the Preparation of the Branch’s budget and track its implementation,
- Ensure effective and proper utilization of resources;
- Analyze needs, asses the capacities of staff, and propose continuous education (e.g. training plan, TOT, seminars);
- Coach and mentor employees within the branch towards effective career development,
- Set goals, objectives, performance standards and signs an agreement with performers, and evaluate the periodic performance of his/her subordinates.
- Prepare, Review and upon approval, submit functional reports to relevant organs and work closely with the branch teams for same,
- Manage disciplinary concerns of the Branch’s staff.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the Development of Branch plans (such as operational plan, marketing plans and sales plan) and objectives and review and consolidate same.
- Plan and manage the sales and customer service activities of the activities of the branch.
- Sale of bank products, services and digital banking.
- Handle the customer request.
- Maintain relationship management with customers.
- Ensure the proper handling of customer queries and complaints, and manage and maintain positive relationship with customer and staffs.
- Promote new and existing bank’s products, services and digital banking to the customers and facilitate efficient and high quality service to customers.
- Enhance the bank’s image through pro-active handling of customers and maximization of their satisfaction.
- Ensure that all performer comply with regulatory standards, bank’s policies, procedure and code of conduct.
- Ensure the fulfillment of overall tasks that have given to execute customer-focused service in the process.
- Ensure that good relationship maintained with developmental partner and high value customers.
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with the bank’s and regulatory standards, policies and practices.
- Countersigns on document and transaction tickets and approve payments.
- Supervise the business activities in the branch.
- Work closely with the branch teams in annual plan development.
- Evaluate continuously the work of the Branch business team.
- Motivate the Branch Business team.
- Prepare and implement periodic job rotation plan for the Branch business team.
- Ensure that all Branch transactions are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Responsible for management and maintenance of all bank products, services and digital banking.
- Coordinate the marketing efforts of the branch.
- Evaluate periodically the marketing and sales plans.
- Follow–up and rectify discrepancy reported by internal auditors.
- Create conducive working environment for the customers and staff.
- Engage fully in the resource mobilization activities.
- Authorizes transactions.
- Ascertains that all transactions are authorized on same date as per the standard.
- Keep cash indemnity savings account passbook of the officer and updates the balance on the system monthly.
- Manage and approve transactions on inactive current accounts as required.
- Measure Branch Business staffs’ performance periodically.
- Ensure all document related to credit and international banking are properly and timely forwarded to the respective departments.
- Ensure all loan request of customers are properly and timely forwarded to the respective departments as per credit procedure.
- Prepare reminder to the customer or take action for those customers who write a cheque without Sufficient balance as per NBE directive and report to Branch Banking;
- Perform other duties assigned by appropriately instituted Supervisory Management.
Education: BA Degree in Accounting, Management, Banking and Finance, Economics or other business related fields.
Work Experience: Minimum of 6 years banking experience. Experience in Supervisory role is advantageous.
Location: East Addis District
How to Apply
Apply Before 02/03/2023, 05:00 PM
We would like to inform you that you can access and apply for the positions by logging into the bank’s website https://vacancy.bankofabyssinia.com to get detailed information about the requirements, work experience and so on.