HR & Admin Manager Full-time Job2023-01-13 22:05 Human Resources Addis Ababa 318 views
Broadcom Networks Consultancy Service PLC is a communication Technologies Organization dedicated to provide Complete Communication Network Solutions for Network Operators, Communication Regulators, Broadcasting Houses, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) Utilities, Governments, UN bodies and large business organizations in Africa. Our HQ Company is Broadband Communication Network Limited Located in Nairobi Kenya. For more info about us please visit our website; www.broadcom.co.ke
As HR & Admin Manager you will provide operational and strategic support in all areas of Human Resources including recruitment, onboarding, compensation & benefits, employee relations, training & development, performance management, employment law and HR administration. You will build on and leverage existing HR processes and develop new ones for the Ethiopian office in line with global HR standards & procedures as well as local legal requirements.
- Participate in the periodic review of the HR policies and procedures recommending changes to the management
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of HR policies and ensure employee adherence to HR policies.
- Ensure the organization is compliant with all employment laws to minimization of legal exposure as part of the general risk Management.
- Ensure staff files are complete, secure and confidential.
- Attend to staff issues in regards to benefits, grievances, disputes and disciplinary cases in conformity with HR policies.
- Ensure fair and consistent enforcement of rules and regulations governing the staff
- Ensure every staff has and have signed a job description detailing their duties.
- Drafting HR correspondent letters and making sure they are received with the relevant parties
- Ensure proper documentation of all HR related materials
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions
- Payroll and Budget Management
- In charge of all administration duties
- Facilitate and improve internal communication, support organizational culture, and create grievance
- Coordinate the recruitment processes ensuring compliance to hiring policies and procedures, and that best practice is followed and documented.
- Vacancy posting in internal and external media as appropriate.
- Participate in recruitment interviews, provide interview outcome summary.
- Coordinate, develop and organize comprehensive induction of new employees and prepare them for integration with the organization and their responsibilities.
- Lead the workforce planning process and Support succession planning discussions and implementation of agreed activities
- Keep track of employee performance
- Coordinate and ensure compliance to the performance management system timely completion of the monthly and annual performance evaluation process and maintain a record of all objectives set by all supervisors
- Ensure all staff have valid and signed employment contracts
- Monitor and ensure end of probation evaluations take place and outcomes implemented
- Coordinate the exit process and ensure finalization of all procedures within one month.
- Facilitate for preparation of employee final dues and termination of benefit enrolments
Staff Learning and Development:
- Coordinate development of the annual Learning and Development plan
- Facilitate all requests for staff training as approved in the Annual L&D Plan
- Monitor and produce periodic reports on the implementation of the L&D Annual Plan.
- Develop innovative activities that can strengthen the working relationship/team building
- Ensure practices and principles of Quality management system are followed as documented in the QMS Manual. Ensure the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization.
- Ensure that the integrity of the QMS is maintained when changes to it are planned and implemented.
- Ensure practices and principles of Quality management system are followed as documented in the QMS Manual.
- Performing any other related duties assigned by the supervisor from time to time
REPORTS TO: Country Manager
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors in Human Resource Management or related disciplines
- Certification with HR Professional body is an added advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in HR, 3 of which must have been in a senior position in telecommunication Industry.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the relevant policies and legal framework about human resource is a perquisite.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral in English
- Ability to maintain Highly confidentiality
- Good problem solving & time management skills
- High level of professional integrity and commitment
- Must have a good social attitude
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd January 2023
Jan 20, 2023