HR and Administration Intern (Female Candidates Only) Internship Job2023-01-18 23:08 Administration Jijiga 52 views
Role and responsibilities
The purpose of the HR & Administration Intern position is to learn & assist in the day to day implementation of the Human Resources and Administration responsibilities.
- Process documentation related to personnel activates (staff list, staff recruitment, Contracts, and leave balance, trainings, grievance and Performance evolution etc)
- Assist with the implementation of support function portfolio according to plan of action
- Provide support in recruitment processes, including advertisements, filling applications, inviting candidates, organizing interview venues, etc.
- Assist in the implementation and training of staff in NRC’s HR policy and procedure.
- Provide assistance in administering benefit programs, staff contributions to relevant statutory bodies (social security etc.);
- Compile and update employee records and files, (hard and soft copies)
- Facilitate induction for new staffs joining NRC;
- Ensure each staff has employment contract, JD and other relevant documents in their personnel file;
- Provide support on facilatating contract agreement for incentive workers, casual workers and temporay staffs;
- Update tracking sheet for personal files and communicate the same with country HR team to fill the gaps and make sure that all files are updated and have the necessary documents;
- Ensure confidentiality of all information related to responsibility;
- Follow up the pension forms to be filled; have one copy for personal files; submit the forms to Pension Office; collect pension ID cards from this office; and give the ID card after getting signed by the respective staff;
- Assist in incentive and Casual Worker Payroll preparation by providing relevant data (new staff recruited, Salary adjustment, promotion as well as absences, etc.)
- Perform any assignment given by immediate supervisor.
In the absence of HR & Administration Team Leader
- Ensure the office is fully stocked with appropriate stationery and other supplies
- Document TARs and facilitate issuance of tickets and hotel accommodation for visitors
- Assist in making travel arrangements, booking of flights and hotel accommodation for visitors
- File Administrative documents according to procedures
- Keep best recording and filling of incoming and outgoing letters to and from NRC
Generic professional competencies:
- University degree in Management, Business Administration or related social science fields.
- Fresh Graduate with zero experience.
- Fluency in English and Somali language, both written and verbal
How to Apply
Only FEMALE candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to submit their application letter together with updated curriculum vitae that includes contact details of three referees, to NRC Jigjiga Area Office or send through www.ethiojobs.net.
Applications should be submitted latest by January 27, 2023, at 5:00 pm.
NB: “Only Female candidates are invited to apply”
Jan 27, 2023