Import/Export Jr. Officer (Re Advertised) Full-time Job2023-01-23 23:28 Transportation & Logistics Addis Ababa 95 views
Evertop Sportswear Plc. is on the process of establishing a garment factory in Bole Lemi Industrial Park, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Evertop plans to manufacture wearing apparel for the export market. Evertop is looking for highly motivated and experienced personnel to fill the following position.
- Monitoring of the shipments to ensure the compliance of local and foreign government laws and regulations.
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of imports and exports.
- Expedites the flow of traffic to/from foreign destinations including customs documentation and transportation.
- Completion of paperwork and monetary transactions associated with international distribution in a timely manner.
- negotiate with clients or handle issues with customs officials.
- Reporting to top management.
- Plan and coordinate business transactions involving importing from or exporting goods to foreign countries.
- Direct the allocation of materials, supplies and products, overseeing purchasing, shipping, warehousing and delivery.
- BA/BSC Degree in Logistics &supply chain management
- computer literate ,understanding of MS Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact professionally with colleagues, management, and external parties.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English including business terminology required.
- able to plan, prioritize, and manage activities and office workflow even when working under tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall provide Up-to-date CV with (Salary history; Daytime telephone number and (stated current address) through one of the following address until January 31,2023
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- In-person to Addis Ababa, the company’s Head Office located at Bole Lemi Industrial Park Shade 11, which is found Near to Yerer Hospital and Goro roundabout.
- For further information, please contact the HR department using +251-11-6409921
NB: Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Mar 24, 2023