IT Support Officer Full-time Job2023-03-05 08:43 Banking Addis Ababa 174 views
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Network Design for Local Area Networks and Enterprise Networks of the District Branches.
- Managing the District Branches Local Area and Wide Area Network.
- Configuration and troubleshooting on Routers, Switches located within the District Branches.
- Assist user accounts and related issues in collaboration with IT Infrastructure Department.
- Assist branches on using Digital Banking products
- Install and maintain computer hardware (PCs, Scanners, Printers, network devices … etc.) and software.
- Troubleshoot network failures in the District Branches and the district office in consultation with IT Infrastructure Department for issues that require escalation.
- Provide cross-training and instruction for the transfer of unique expertise to computer operators.
- Work closely with Head Office Departments to provide end-user support and issue resolution.
- Creates and maintains documentation for Network and Hardware Infrastructure within the District Branches.
- Reports all security incidents to Manager, Information Systems Security Division
- Carries out other duties as required
- Bsc Computer science and other related fields with 2 year of experience in relevant fields in banking industry at list 1 as relevant officer position.
Place Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Hawassa and Bahirdar
How to Apply
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
- Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs only online through https://evacancy.enatbanksc.com/#/vacancy until March 06, 2023.
Enat Bank S.C
Human Capital Management Department Telephone: – 0115522835
Women applicants are highly encouraged