Junior Production Pharmacist Full-time Job2023-02-03 00:40 Medical & Healthcare Addis Ababa 72 views
Julphar Pharmaceuticals PLC is a joint venture between Gulf Pharmaceuticals Industries (Julphar) U.A.E and MEDTECH Ethiopia, which is involved in the manufacturing of LIFE SAVING Drugs for the local Ethiopian market use as well as for export. Julphar is looking for new candidates with big ambitions, potentials and commitment to improve the quality of life for our end customers.
Job Summary/Main Purpose
JuniorProduction Pharmacistis responsible for monitor, supervise and coordinate all activities of production from start to final and plan trouble shootings for existing products.
- Under the guidance of the Production Manager, Junior Production Pharmacistshall carry out the following duties:
- Plans and maintains production schedules and measures progress by established standards of performance.
- Develop schedules from the master production program establishing sequence and time frame of manufacturing operations in order to meet production requirements.
- Set up operational series for production operation processes and directs the implementation on all manufacturing and packaging lines.
- Manage facilities and equipment cleaning and sanitation.
- Forecasts the consequences of production activities and responsible for the decisions made under scope.
- Recognizes and solves problems affecting production including schedules, staff, quality and order of production line.
- Designs to reduce total production lead time and effective utilization of working hours.
- Responsible for maintaining product quality standards as per cGMP requirements.
- Reviews manufacturing records, process validation records and SOPs.
- Responsible for follow-up and receiving of machines before and after maintenance
- Checks the calibration and preventive maintenance status of machines
- Maintains appropriate GMP records for all manufacturing operations.
- Ensures that all batch records are properly completed on time.
- Prepares all documents and records of production for internal and external inspection.
- Manages, organizes and coordinates shift arrangement of production activities.
- Assists the production Team Leader in preparation of monthly and weekly plans and reports.
- Strictly follow to reduce wastage during manufacturing and follow disposal of production waste.
- Develops daily and weekly work Plan and allocates the required manpower.
- Supervises staff and operation of all production lines.
- Is responsible and authorized to take minor disciplinary measures as per the personnel manual.
- Follows hygienic conditions of the staff on production.
- Implement and follow safety procedures.
- Checks on the status of fire extinguishers and record on the appropriate form.
- Respect and obey the rules and regulation and sign and abide by the company’s code of operation.
- Performs all additional works as instructed by production Manager.
Reporting to: Production Manager
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Attributes)
- BSc Degree in Pharmacy with Zero Years (No work experience required).
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good organizing and supervising
- Proactive and commitment for outcome
- Able to communicate in English Language
- Demonstrate high level of personal motivation and initiative.
- Ability and willingness to work and participate effectively in a team environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their CVs and supportive documents in a Single Pdf Format on Ethiojobs website or can apply through firstname.lastname@example.org until February 08, 2023
Feb 8, 2023