Liaison and General Service Officer Full-time Job2023-01-25 15:39 MAnagement Addis Ababa 159 views
Angla Business Plc is a fast food restaurant chain that has several outlets in Addis Ababa. It was established in 2010 GC as per License Proclamation Number 14/673/623843/2006 to operate Restaurant, Bar, and Canteen business.
Angla Business Plc has 14 years of experience in the field, specializing in Burger preparation and sale in Addis Ababa. However, our aim is to expand our service the other parts of the country and even go beyond Ethiopia’s borders. Our first food outlet under the name ANGLA BURGER was established in the neighborhood of Japan Embassy, Bole area, Addis Ababa.
Angla Burger has become one of the well-known Burger spots in Addis Ababa. Over the years, this restaurant has maintained its market position because of its focus on its mission and vision. The company aims to provide its customers with the best service and quality food. Our menu which is exclusively curate to suit the palate of its customers contains different types of Burgers, Sandwiches, French fries, Shakes, Smoothies and Fasting Sandwiches.
Angla Burger currently owns four branches and 2 food trucks to provide its services. The branches are located at selected places in Addis Ababa. The first one is found behind Boston Day Spa on the main road to Bole Airport. The second one is located on the 1st floor of Morning Star Mall. The third one is found around Arat kilo, next to Arada Sub city administration office. The fourth one is in Summit Figa area.We need a competent candidate for the following post. Hence, we would like to invite all interested and capable candidates to compete for same
- A minimum of Diploma in Management or related fields.
- Previous working experience as Liaison Officer or related fields for 3 years.
- Vehicle driving license or motor driving license (Motor driving license is advantageous)
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Excellent negotiation skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Committed and result oriented work ethics
- Being responsible.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the requirements are required to fill out a mandatory application form using the following link: Job Application Form
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Feb 3, 2023