Mechanical work shop, Garage& utility Division Head Full-time Job2023-01-18 00:31 Automotive Bishoftu 67 views
· Management of the Mechanical maintenance Division by organizing communication, setting priorities, organize training, management of the maintenance budget
· Ensure clear establishment of roles and responsibilities
· Ensure optimum availability of personnel, both in the medium and the long term
· Manage resources of vehicle, utilities and work shop Maintenance, ensuring the availability of all required specialism’s, either promoting internal growth or hiring externally
· Evaluation of staff, technicians’ and third parties’ performance
· Manage the Company’s maintenance plan:
1. determine maintenance requirements on the basis of breakdown analyses and maintenance costs
2. Monitor the effectiveness of all inspection and maintenance activities and, if required, order maintenance plan adjustments so to increase the availability of the installation
· Ensure maintenance standards are documented, explained to the technical team and audited in order to identify gaps and prepare action plans
· Identification of technical requirements to ensure current and future products are produced against minimal cost at the highest possible reliability
· Facilitate EALBI audits at the company and implement corrective action when required
· Managed maintenance activities are carried out according to plan and documented
· Ensure formal failure analysis techniques are applied to recover in case of breakdowns (for instance, Breakdown Analysis, 5Why)
· Meet the operational output plan, reduce all operational losses as breakdowns
· Develop the utilities team by discipline, leadership and coaching
· Create a hygienic environment and ensure 5S
· Implement and sustain TPM routes, participate in teams
· Manage operational cost, optimization of workforce
· Reduce energy and water usage by following energy reduction routes
· Ensure all quality measurements have been taken according to the quality plan and reported correctly upon deviations
· Participate in problem solving
· Priorities maintenance activity as per agreed plan with the customer.
· Ensure plant is operated according to the suppliers’ instructions and manuals
· Ensure plant is effectively maintained and planned maintenance is applied
· Ensure a maintenance management system (excel) is maintained for all maintenance activities.
· Reports all maintenance KPI’s are reported and improvement planned.
· More than 3 years’ experience in a similar role within manufacturing, preferably food manufacturing or 5 years in a Maintenance Head role within the food manufacturing environment/Soap and Detergent.
· Mechanical or manufacturing Engineering Degree or masters
· Tier 2:
· 5-8 years’ experience in a similar role within manufacturing, preferably food manufacturing or 5 years in a Maintenance Manager role within the food manufacturing environment/Soap and Detergent.
· Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree or masters
· Tier 3:
· More than 8 years’ experience in a similar role within manufacturing, preferably food manufacturing or 5 years in a Maintenance Head role within the food manufacturing environment/Soap and Detergent.
· Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering Degree or masters
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their applications/motivation letters along with updated CV in one PDF/Word file via email: -www.ethiojobs.net at by clearly marking the position title on the subject line Mechanical workshop, Garage & utility Division Head before January 25/2023.
Jan 25, 2023