Mid Wifery Full-time Job2023-01-24 22:27 Medical & Healthcare Jijiga 103 views
Internal/ External Vacancy Announcement No. -Hrv/142/23
Mothers and Children Multisectoral Development Organization (MCMDO) is a national Non-Governmental Organization registered in accordance with the proclamation for Civil Society Organizations Proclamation No 1113/2019 with a certificate No 0022. MCMDO is currently implementing 32 emergency response and development projects in all regions and City Administrations in Ethiopia.
To meet its objectives MCMDO calls for competent professionals to apply for the following vacant positions implemented in partnership with WHH-GAA ad funded by EHF.
The overall responsibility of Midwifery is to provide comprehensive reproductive package services (ANC, PNC, labor, FP diagnosis and treatment, referral of cases, etc). Provide training and mentoring for health workers and health extension workers for improved Reproductive health services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide ANC, PNC, Family planning, labor delivery, EPI services
- Screening and referral of cases for further diagnose and treat reproductive health issues.
- Performing, routine screenings for male and female patients.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests, and prescribing treatments.
- Assisting mothers and families through attempts to conceive, pregnancy, and post-pregnancy care.
- Provide technical support for Health center and health post for improved reproductive service out come
- Provide FP counseling and services for reproductive age group
- Carry out community mobilization and health education
- Provide sexual and reproductive Health services to youth and adolescent
- identify, provide care and treatment of gynecological problem
- Performing administrative duties, such as taking patient histories, handling appointments, and processing payments
- Manage reproductive health kit supplied to the health facilities
- Mentor health professional and HEW to provide quality reproductive health services
- Facilitate the referral of cases related with reproductive health to Hospital
Project Title: Live saving Multisectoral emergency Response
Project Location: Somali (Filtu)
Duration of the project: 12 months
Reporting to: project field coordinator
Number of Post: 01
Required Qualification and Experience
- BSC in Midwifery
- 3 year experience in clinical practice and in-depth understanding of international & National reproductive, maternal and new-born health.
- Knowledge in standard Midwifery care and practice and extensive experience in MNCH service provide
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in stressful environment, and stay in the project areas for a given period of time
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and foster trust and respect.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure.
- Willingness to star work immediate
How to Apply
NB: Females are highly encouraged to apply
Application procedure: Interested and qualified applicants shall send your non-returnable application letter together with CV through email@example.com within five working days from the day of this announcement. Only submit your CV and Application Letter and mention your position on the Subject line.
Address: Ginfele Infront of Ras Amba Hotel.
Jan 27, 2023