MIS Officer Full-time Job2023-01-30 14:54 IT & Telecoms Addis Ababa 81 views
Meklit Microfinance Institution S.C is a transformed Commercial Microfinance institution S.C initially established according to proclamation no. 40/96 and recently revised proclamation 626/2009 issued by National Bank Of Ethiopia to provide financial and non-financial services to Medium, Small Enterprise and the low income people, particularly women, at both urban and rural areas of Ethiopia.Meklit MFI is currently looking for candidates MIS Officer. The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements
Education and Training
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System (MIS), Accounting Information System (AIS) or related Fields of study.
- 4 years of relevant work experience on Microfinance Institution.
Technical and Other Skills
- LAN administration and Troubleshooting experience;
- Proficiency in Core Banking system administration;
- Technical ability to Core Banking system, Implementation, monitoring and administrating
- Excellent understanding on Microfinance products and service integration with core-banking system
- Good conceptual understanding of financial industry;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Good Experience more on Digital financial system
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are invited to submit their CV along with non-returnable credentials within Seven (7) working days from the date of this announcement to the respective mentioned registration places of the institution, nearest branches and the email indicated.
Places of Registration: At our Head Office Located at Urael Church to the Atlas Hotel On Degol Building first floor or near to Amen Building ( Buna International Bank Urael Branch ) 1st Floor. Post Office Box: 27634/1000 A/A OR, email firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Feb 6, 2023