Night Manager & Auditor Full-time Job2023-01-14 23:09 Tourism & Restaurants Addis Ababa 79 views
About Our Organization:
Best Western Plus Pearl Addis is a global brand hotel chain perfectly located with only 2 Kms distance from Bole International Airport and just a short walk distance from Bole Medhanialem Cathedral.
Night auditors work night shifts at the front desks of hotels. They perform the duties of both an accountant and a front desk agent by bookkeeping and processing finances, as well as checking guests in or out and attending to their requests.
Night auditor Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping hotel financial records in order.
- Processing invoices, transactions, room charges, refunds, etc.
- Preparing and distributing employee checks.
- Verifying that all accounts are balanced and supported by documentation.
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel.
- Responding to guests' needs, requests, and complaints.
- Answering the phone and making reservations.
- Summarizing each night's operations and listing any follow-up tasks for management.
- Following End of Day procedures.
Night auditor Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Night auditor or similar.
- Past experience in customer service or hospitality.
- Proficient in hotel front desk software such as Hotel Key, and opera.
- Experience with accounting procedures and administrative tasks.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Analytical mind, with strong attention to detail and an affinity for numbers.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive work ethic.
- Strong aptitude for customer service.
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below
email@example.com or via Ethio Job
Note: Use " Night auditor or Night Manager " as the subject line of your email
Note: Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Jan 23, 2023