Nurse Full-time Job2023-01-25 11:42 Medical & Healthcare Gambēla 106 views
- Respect time table and duty roster as planned by the Field Officer and Area Coordinator
- Ensure implementation of fully MNCH Activities in Health facility according to FMOH Guidelines, especially Growth Monitoring, OPD U5,EPI and dressing/medication, ensuring high level of quality care
- Performing consultation at OPD, Support Midwife colleagues in implementing FANC, Labor, delivery and postnatal care as per National Guidelines and ensuring high level quality standards care
- Support the Field Officer in the implementation of Community Activities, Including Outreaches
- Ensure the implementation of Health education sessions
- Promptly identify cases in need of referral and support the logistic of immediate and effective referral
- Ensure follow up of clients and keep all documentations and Records properly filled and organized
- Ensure that workplace rooms, material and instruments are properly kept, cleaned and sterilized, mentoring also Cleaners and other support staffs
- Provide the colleagues with necessary information on admitted clients at the end of each shift
- Ensure accuracy of monthly reports
- Experience in Nursing including pediatric and neonatal services
- Fluent in speaking English and Amharic
- Minimum 4 years of Strong Clinical experience
- Experience in Management of Nutritional Services for newborn, U5 and PLW with Previous experience in MNCH activities at Community Level
- Relevant experience in training and mentoring of Health Professional
- Relevant experience in monitoring and supervision of MNCH Service
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office 2010, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, networking and public relations skills
How to Apply
Candidate who meets the above requirements is encourage to apply by filling Ethiojobs Platform accurately; be aware that the first selection (Longlist) will be made based on the information provided by the candidate in platform.
Please Also upload CV/cover letter and relevant supporting Document (Degree and work Certificate) not later than Monday January 30, 2023.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only applicants meeting the minimum requirements will be short listed and contacted.
Jan 30, 2023
Doctors with Africa CUAMM