Nurse Full-time Job2023-02-09 00:16 Medical & Healthcare Dire Dawa 54 views
Stand for Integrated Development Ethiopia (SID Ethiopia) is a legally registered Ethiopian Resident Charity, Reg No.1551. Its mission is making important contributions towards extricating the country from the shackles of poverty through eradicating the impact of poverty, backwardness, natural and man-made disaster, as well as, activate the dynamic effect of sectoral integration to ensure sustainable development through integrated people centered development programs that enables citizens to be an active actor in the process of national growth and sustainable development.
Currently SID Ethiopia is implementing the Urban Destitute Support (UDS) as part of Urban Productive Safety Net Project (UPSNP) with Ministry of Women and Social Affairs (MoWSA) and the World Bank; to improve the economic, educational and social reintegration of the homeless through provision of basic social and livelihood services, in 5 cities: Addis Ababa, Dire Dawa, Harar, Gonder and Wolliso.
We are looking for qualified candidates in the following positions for Dire Dawa, Gonder and Wolliso Projects.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the health issue and the well being of beneficiaries.
- Responsible for providing professional health care services to beneficiaries.
- Responsible for handling medical emergencies.
- Responsible for keeping statistical records of the medications.
- Responsible for preparing medications in order and display it on the center clinic.
- Prepare a medical history document for beneficiaries.
- Provide a health education training and awareness program.
- Assist beneficiaries to get additional medical care at Woreda health centers and referral hospitals.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the project coordinator
Required Number: 3
Place of Work: Dire Dawa, Gonder & Wolliso Project
- First Degree in Nursing, Health Officer and other relevant fields.
- Proven experience in health care services.
- Experience working on rehabilitation centers and has knowledge on the process of rehabilitation to reintegration of Homeless Women with Children, Adults and Children.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience, preferably at NGO.
How to Apply
All interested applicants must Mention the Place of Work that they are applying for.
All interested applicants must submit their latest CV with all required documents Online to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in Person at SID Ethiopia Head Office, Addis Ababa Yeka Sub City Woreda 09 located around Sahlite Mariam Square Next to Ministry of Mines, Seble Building 1st floor within 10 consecutive days of this announcement.
For more information contact our HR Department, tel. +251 116 68 31 88.
Feb 18, 2023