Office Manager Full-time Job2023-01-24 10:35 MAnagement Addis Ababa 67 views
Our company Wuyan Import is a privately owned company based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia that is dedicated to importing quality products to its clients. Since its establishment, Wuyan import has been engaged in various businesses in different sectors and has earned a good reputation with its customers both internationally and locally.
It is engaged in Import and distribution of various goods as well as supply, installation and, commissioning of projects. It has achieved its business goals not only in expanding its product variations and service ranges, but also by targeting new market niches through the employment of efficient strategies and management schemes.
The company’s success has been based on the contribution of its skilled, experienced and energetic professional staff. In addition, our business partners abroad are reputable multinational companies that manufacture, and supply quality products and customer oriented after sale services.
In this regard, Wuyan import is looking to hire a highly qualified professional in the position of Office Manager to handle the following responsibilities under the direct supervision of the Managing Director.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Overseeing general office operations
- Greeting visitors and clerical support
- Coordinating appointments and meetings
- Managing staff calendars and schedules
- Supervising, training and coaching office staff and delegating assignments in discussion with the managing director
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flights, hotel reservations and car rental arrangements
- Making email communications with clients as well as staff on behalf of the managing director
- Acting on behalf of the managing director on all activities other than finance related issues on his absence
- Following up on different sales transaction progress by communicating with internal staff as well as clients
- Managing client contracts and following up for report
- Negotiating and handling client questions and issues on behalf of the managing director
- Crafting letters and organizing files
- Banking (assisting in bank related tasks as required).
- Overall Administrative support for the staff and specifically the managing director.
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Career Level: Junior (1-3 years as an Admin assistant or support Staff)
Required number: 1 (one)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related Social Science Fields from an accredited university
- 1-3 years’ work experience in relevant position
- Familiarity with Administrative tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service skills
- An enthusiasm for continued learning
- Planning and organizational skills
- Highly detail oriented
- High level of professionalism, initiative, energetic and flexible
- Must speak, read and, write English and Amharic fluently (highly mandatory)
- Ability to speak, read and write other languages is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of computers and ability to use different software’s (highly mandatory)
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates can send;
A cover letter stating your interest, academic background and relevant experience and why you believe you are fit for the position
An updated CV that clearly outlines your academic and work experience as well as your skills to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 28, 2023 with the Subject line ‘Application for Office Manager 2023’.
Please make sure your CV and cover letter are in one pdf file.
Jan 28, 2023