Project Coordinator Full-time Job2023-01-24 10:58 Social science and community Addis Ababa 96 views
African Network for the prevention and Protection against Child Abuse and Neglect (ANPPCAN) - Ethiopia is a Local Civil Society Organization re-registered with the Federal Authority for Civil Society Organizations under registration number 0385 and working in Child Protection and others related areas. It is implementing different programs in different parts of Ethiopia in collaboration with donor partners and government stakeholders. ANPPCAN-Ethiopia is looking for a Project Coordinator for Freedom Fund funded project which is under implementation in Nefas Silk Lafto Sub-city of Addis Ababa City Administration. Hence, ANPPCAN- Ethiopia invites competent and interested applicants who fulfill the requirements indicated below to apply for the following position.
Working with and reporting to the Program Manager, Project Coordinator plans, organize, lead, coordinates, monitors and evaluate ANPPCAN’s Project activities; facilitate communication between project and head office; actively participate in program planning and continuous assessment of project implementation; prepare regular reports of performance accomplishment to the Program Manager; represent or liase ANPPCAN-Ethiopia in his/her respective project sites with the government offices; responsible for supporting Community Work
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, coordinate and control the activities of projects and programs assigned to him/her.
- Prepare plan of actions of multiple projects operating in the geographic area.
- Ensure proper implementation of project activities assigned to him/her.
- Implement proper financial administration and cash management in the project site.
- Facilitate discussions among project beneficiaries
- Participate in different platforms
- Regularly monitor the progress of projects and take- action to correct problems and weaknesses.
- Provide different trainings and workshops.
- Be responsible for follow up activities assigned to him/her.
- Writes reports and proceedings of workshops and trainings.
- Prepares reports to be submitted to donors and government partners.
- Submits periodical reports to the Program Manager.
- Participates in strategic plan development, and project design and development
- Strictly adher to the safeguarding and the protection policy of the organization
- Performs other similar activities to be assigned to him by the Program Manager of ANPPCAN.rs, facilitate trainings on migration and related issues, work with different platforms.
Quantity: 1 (one)
Terms of Employment: Until end of June, 2023 with high possibility of extension
Education: MA/BA in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work and other related fields,
- 4 and above years of experience,
- Experience in implementing migration related activities is advantagious
- Special Skill/Training: Computer skills, effective communication skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling requirements for the above-mentioned position should send non-returnable copies of the following documents: CV, copies of degrees/credentials and work experience certificates and related testimonies with 3 references with their email and phone addresses. Applicants have to mention the position they would like to apply for clearly in their cover letter. Telephone number of the applicant should be stated on the application/CV. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org 7 consecutive working days from the date of the announcement.
For further information, it is possible to call to phone number +251115505202 or 0911635226:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Jan 29, 2023