Project Manager Full-time Job2023-02-01 15:34 Medical & Healthcare Gambēla 190 views
- Manage the overall project implementation progresses to ensure effective implementation of planned activities and budget utilization;
- In close coordination with the M and E officer, develop the project PMP;
- Ensure project progresses and success stories and properly documented and communicated;
- Prepare quarterly budget request of the project and monitor the effective utilization of the project budget;
- Ensure and follow up active participation of communities in program implementation, management and monitoring;
- Identify and resolve constraints to project implementation in consultation with the project team;
- Prepare and share project progress reports to the government counterpart and to the donor;
- Participate in various meetings communicating the project performance to stakeholders;
- Develop project concept note & participate in project proposal development
- Coordinate and facilitate community and/or vulnerable groups’ needs and capabilities assessment and design relevant programs/projects
- Conduct staff performance assessment and identify capacity development needs, and plan and implement appropriate capacity development activities.
- Carry out other responsibilities
- BSC degree in Health related fields and Master in Public Health
- More than 5 years of previous work experience
- More than 2 years of work experience in INGO working in health related projects.
- Proficiency in the use of computers, the internet, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a range of stakeholders with divers backgrounds.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to apply by filling Ethiojobs Platform accurately; be aware that the first selection (Longlist) will be made based on the information provided by the candidate in the platform.
Please Also upload CV/cover letter and relevant supporting Document (Degree and work Certificate) not later than Sunday February 5, 2023.
The selection process is based on non-discrimination criteria and candidates are taken into consideration without distinction of ethnicity, gender, political orientation, religion, personal opinions, sexual orientation.
Doctors with Africa CUAMM does not tolerate any abuse, exploitation or violence against vulnerable children and adults, nor other behavior's that does not respect human dignity from its own staff, partner staff or other staff associated with the NGO.
All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to the mission and values of the organization, non-discrimination policies and safeguarding principles.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only applicants meeting the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
Feb 5, 2023
Doctors with Africa CUAMM