Records and Archive Officer Full-time Job2023-02-08 20:17 Administration Addis Ababa 88 views
The Record and Archive Officer performs clerical works of the archive. She/he receives incoming letters and dispatches outgoing letters as directed. To preserve information and data by safekeeping of permanent records and historically valuable documents.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the registration of all incoming and outgoing letters and the distribution of such to the respective staff or department.
- Organise archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate easy access to archival materials;
- Provide reference services and assistance for users needing archival materials;
- Authenticate and appraise historical documents and archival materials;
- Preserve records, documents, and objects, copying records to film, disk, or computer formats, as necessary.
- Keep formats, forms, and other records.
- Make sure mail pick, delivery, and duplication services are smoothly carried out.
- Update record and present when needed.
- Fill out report formats and compile data.
- Report and propose for the discarding of inactive files or other materials.
- Assist in the department and division with the day-to-day operations.
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Education: Diploma in Secretarial Science, management, or related
Experience: 4 years related.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfil the requirements should send their application letter, CV, and supporting documents in ONE PDF file through email: firstname.lastname@example.org stating <Records and Archive Officer> in the subject line of their email.
For more information: 0114-420323
Feb 14, 2023