Risk and Legal Compliance Coordinator Full-time Job2023-02-01 16:37 Law Addis Ababa 78 views
Technical expertise, skills and knowledge
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Qualifications/ experience essential:
- Degree /Masters in Law (LLB/LLM)
3-5 years’ experience/practice as a Lawyer
- Essential, good understanding of the functioning of the different Government bodies
Qualifications/ experience desirable
- Having an accounting degree or diploma is desirable
- Fluency in English language is essential
- Knowledge of any Local langue
Knowledge and Competency:
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Good analytical skills, at ease with figures and economics data
- Excellent communication and diplomatic skills, including writing skills
- People Management and Development
- Commitment to PIE Values
- Behavioral Flexibility
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
How to Apply
The closing date for the application is 10 February 2023. Qualified candidates should submit their application with the links provided below.
For internal applicants:
For external applicants:
This position is only open to Ethiopian Nationals, who must be eligible to live and work in Ethiopia.
Please note that:
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are not accepting CVs that are not sent through the indicated links.
- Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to Apply
More information about Plan International can be found on http:// plan-international.org
References will be taken and background and anti-terrorism checks will be carried out in conformity with Plans Child Protection Policy. Plan operates an equal opportunities policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all persons meeting the skills and experience required.
As an international child centered community development organisation, Plan International is fully committed to promoting the realization of children's rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
Feb 10, 2023