Sales Data Analyst Full-time Job2023-01-22 23:57 Marketing & Communication Addis Ababa 73 views
Sales Data Analyst will work to ensure 100% usage of DMS/SFA application in the region, ensuring that all DT admin are performing expected job role by continuous monitoring, re-training & assessment of Sales KPIs. Sharing regular reporting regarding application utilization & salesman performance. Assist in seamless deployment & functioning of DMS-SFA application by Troubleshooting of technical & functional issues/challenges. Sharing regular feedbacks for product enhancement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help to conduct UAT on existing and New functionalities of DMS-SFA.
- Re-training or issue handling for DT admin & Salesman.
- He will be responsible for seamless functioning of DMS-SFA application in the region.
- Ensure 100% usage of application.
- Managing & measuring work of DT admins to ensure complete & authentic sales & distribution transactions are being entered in DMS.
- Accompanying salesman in the market for observing & clarifying understanding gaps & to ensure right practices are being followed.
- Sharing regular feedback on application performance & feature enhancement with DMS Team.
- Troubleshooting of application issues & reporting it to Level2.
- Analyze and share various reports with regards to DMS-SFA utilization & Salesman performance KPIs.
- Highlighting salesman absenteeism, non-compliance & deviation of sales, distribution & route to market processes.
- Highlighting issues on the ground which are a hinderance in DMS & SFA usage to capture secondary sales.
- Support DMS team in continuous supervision and monitoring of the DMS/SFA solution and ensure to provide resolution of all issues within shortest period of time.
- Provide timely and regular reporting to line manager about the performance of the solution and with recommendations to derive maximum benefits out of the solution.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, information systems or any related field of study.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in IT or Application support
- Experience with sales automation applications DMS-SFA.
- Proficient in MS office Work, PowerPoint, Advance excel.
- Knowledge of Sales & distribution process will be an added advantage.
- Attention to detail
- Reporting skills
- Communication Skill
- Negotiation Skill
- MS offices competency
- Interpersonal skill
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who meet the above requirements can submit their CV and cover letter through ethiojobs.net by specifying the position and JOB ID in the cover letter.
Jan 31, 2023