Senior Architect Full-time Job2023-01-25 11:13 Engineering Addis Ababa 55 views
Horra is Hiring!
Everything starts from an idea. But every idea might not see the daylight of success without hard work and diligence. 15 years ago, Horra Trading was just an idea in the mind of Mr. Adem Kedir who meticulously worked day and night to turn it into a reality in 2005, basing himself on his extensive skill and knowledge in coffee and coffee trade. Mr. Adem Kedir’s coffee trade career started as the succeeding generation from his grandfather Mr. Abbahawa and his father Mr. Kedir Hadjji Hassan in Ethiopia. As the third generation successor of the family coffee business, Mr. Adem has made the leap from his involvement in traditional and domestic coffee market to international coffee trade by forming his own business entity by the name of Horra Trading in 2005. What was started as a simple trading business entity in 2005, Horra Trading has made it possible to create diversified businesses under Horra Corporate Group. Currently, Horra Corporate Group business portfolio includes coffee and oil seeds export, coffee plantation, automotive assembly, import and distribution, manufacturing, real estate development and transit and forwarding. Currently, Horra Corporate Group is led by the CEO, Mr. Adem Kedir, and by qualified and experienced professionals, with 500 permanent staff members and 800 temporary workers working in the corporate office and in different business units. Horra is currently looking a talent who is ready to share our dreams and be on the same boat to navigate through out the dynamic business world with promising a glowing opportunities to craft a desirable career map for talents.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistant in managing and interacting with outsourced architectures.
- Suggest creative and innovative building design solutions.
- Understand, translate and communicate the strategic directions and objectives of the business unit to the external architectures and relevant stakeholders.
- Serve as a point of contact for technical issues with architectures and the function.
- Provide predesign figures such as an environmental impact, feasibility study, cost analysis and land-use study.
- Consult architectural related issues in planning and project management operation inquires.
- Perform industry and competitors design analysis to offer better for the Company customers.
- Monitor and approve the quality of construction and related plans with predefined standards, which are design through outsourced.
Vacancy Number: HCG/HRE/020/2015 Hiring
Company: Horra Real Estate
Required Headcount: 1
Duty Station: HCG Head Quarter, Addis Abab
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering or related fields.
- Work Experience: At least eight (8) years of demonstrated work experience.
- Good interpersonal and customer handling skill
- Good communication skill
- Fluency in Amharic and English, written and verbal is mandatory
- Use the subject line “Applying for the vacant position of Senior Architect HRE/020/2015” while applying.
How to Apply
Jan 31, 2023