Senior Area Procurement Officer Full-time Job2023-01-27 22:33 Transportation & Logistics Mek'ele 69 views
Do you want to join an exciting organization that brings high level impact to the community and add value to your professional advancement? Then join us if you have:
- Minimum 2-3 years working in corporate/INGOs with experience in logistics/procurement function and have adequate knowledge in procurement processes.
- Experience in procurement and well understanding of donor regulations
- Minimum graduate from Business Discipline, MBA or equivalent will be preferred.
- Good working knowledge in English is essential, fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent coordination, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in document handling and archiving
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and ability/preparedness to quickly learn new systems and software.
- Ability to work independently and within team
Ability to plan with good organizational skills, including prioritization and ability to work under pressure.
Desirable quality, skill and competence
- Certification in CIPS/Fritz
- Supplier contracts and framework agreement management is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants need to submit ONLY once their non - returnable application with CV for one vacancy. The vacancy reference number along with the title & Duty station need to be written in the application letter
· Applicants can directly apply online using www.ethioiobs.net
GOAL strongly encourages female candidates to apply!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and exam.
Shortlisted candidates will need to submit other supporting documents upon request at later stage.
GOAL is not able to contribute towards any costs incurred by candidates during the recruitment process
Feb 6, 2023