Senior MEL Advisor Full-time Job2023-02-03 00:37 Social science and community Addis Ababa 100 views
I. QUALIFICATIONS (KNOW HOW)
- MA/MSc. in social science or equivalent combination of education & work experience.
- M.A. Degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics, or Development Studies.
- 9-10 years of work experience in DM&E, MEL, MIS, needs assessment, baseline surveys, regular progress monitoring, project evaluation.
- NGO experience
C. TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Knowledge and understanding of SPSS
- Computer skills (Word processing, database management);
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English Language;
- Firm belief in teamwork, gender equality, sensitivity to HIV/AIDS, participatory approach and sustainable development.
- Transformation, Integrity, Diversity, Equality, Excellence, building partnership, commitment, contributing to team success, innovation, pro-active problem solving, and analytical ability.
VI. CONTACTS/KEY RELATIONSHIPS
- This position will be responsible to maintain smooth relationship and frequent contact with program design teams for the impact groups and strategic partners to promote learning from different initiatives and subsequently apply across programs. S/he will work closely with PQL teams & Units.
How to Apply
If you are interested to be part of our dynamic team, exciting work environment and contribute to CARE Ethiopia’s mission and vision, please send your CV (not more than 3 pages) and cover letter (not more than one page) through https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CAREUSA&cws=52&rid=6378
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Passionate and dedicated candidates who meet the requirement are strongly encouraged to apply, especially women!
CARE seeks to improve the lives of the most marginalized, particularly women and girls. Our diversity is our strength. We encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
CARE Ethiopia is committed to preventing all unwanted behavior at work. This includes sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, and child abuse. We expect everyone who works for us to share this commitment by understanding and working within the CARE Safeguarding Policy and related framework. CARE Ethiopia has a zero-tolerance approach to any harm to, or exploitation of, a vulnerable adult or child by any of our staff, representatives, or partners.
CARE Ethiopia reserves the right to seek information from job applicants’ current and/or previous employers about incidents of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment the applicant may have been found guilty to have committed or about which an investigation was in the process of being carried out at the time of the termination of the applicant’s employment with that employer.
By submitting the application, the job applicant confirms that s/he has no objection to CARE Ethiopia requesting the information specified above. All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks.
Feb 12, 2023