Senior Portfolio Management Analyst (conventional & IFB) Full-time Job2023-01-22 23:38 Banking Addis Ababa 62 views
Senior Portfolio Management Analyst (conventional & IFB)
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
· The Senior Portfolio Management Officer (IFB) is responsible for assessing the IF financing & Investment portfolio of the Bank in terms of geography, market, product or other relevant parameters; preparing IF financing & Investment portfolio reports; identifying IF financing & Investment portfolio risk; and carrying out other studies so that risks that are inherent in the IF financing & Investment process are managed and controlled.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting and Finance, Management or other related fields.
- At least Five(5) years of relevant experience required within financial industry.
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
- Risk awareness and focus - demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
- Financial analysis experience and credit training.
- Experience with financial analysis programs and discounted cash flow models.
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory
NB: - Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.
· Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply
Feb 1, 2023