Senior System Administrator Full-time Job2023-01-21 20:43 Banking Addis Ababa 57 views
- Administer and maintain servers: Web Server, Application Server, Database Server, File Server, Mail Server, etc.
- Monitor and verify the integrity, availability and utilization of all hardware, server resources, system and key process,
- Review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backups;
- Manage and monitor system service and continuously make sure that service run smoothly;
- Maintain server configuration, migration, and other implementations;
- Conduct assessment of current trends and developments in server computing and propose possible innovative improvements and upgrades for implementation;
- Carry out the business continuity operation as per the standard and guidelines of Business Continuity Management;
- Follow-up for proper utilization of IT resources within the bank;
- Configure and optimize Storage Area Network;
- Carry out the task of changing, storing, and labeling the tapes which are used for backup;
- Manage Card Management System (CMS, MPCS, CL2), Real Time Processing (RTPS, IIA and ATM CFG;
- Provide card management system related issue support escalated from the IT service desk staff;
- Implement Bank wide standard builds to Windows workstations;
- Configure and maintain operating system: Red Hat Linux, Windows Servers;
- Configure and maintain data center facilities: Air Conditioner, UPS, Fire Extinguisher, Security surveillance system, etc.
- Handle other related duties as deemed necessary
- Qualifications: B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, MIS or Electrical, & Computer Engineering or Information Technology and related fields.
- Experience: 5/Five years of relevant experience in the banking industry of which 2 years as System administrator.
How to Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The bank has the right to cancel the post.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from January 21, 2023, to January 25, 2023 only via Application Link, or https://vacancy.amharabank.com.et/. For any inquiries, contact us at 690.
Jan 25, 2023