Short-Term External consultancy for DHIS-2 Customization Full-time Job2023-01-31 00:00 consultancy Addis Ababa 72 views
Who we are looking for?
- Strong Knowledge of COVID-19 programs esp. on testing.
- Experience working on DHIS-2 customization preferably on COVID-19.
- Experience in working with FMOH DHIS-2 and data management support.
- BSc / MSc Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software engineering, statistics, and related field
- At least 4 years of experience in DHIS-2 systems esp. in customization, analytics, visualization, and server deployment
- At least four years of experience in monitoring and evaluating the program
- Understands THE DHIS2 case-based system in Ethiopia and linkages to other systems
- Good understanding of data quality management, data management, and data analysis
- Experience in implementing and/or use of digital technology solutions
- Good working knowledge of and relationship with partners operating in the COVID-19 space at the national and sub-national levels.
Behavioral competencies and skills
- Strong communicator to partners & stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Service-minded towards partners and stakeholders and with a flexible attitude.
What does KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation offer?
- A consultancy contract for 5 days per week for 15 days total.
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where a pro-active mentality is appreciated.
- A highly motivated team of experienced, self-driven colleagues;
How to Apply
You can apply for this consultancy vacancy by submitting your CV, including a motivation letter and 3 professional references, by email@example.com before 5th February 2023. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our HRM Team in Ethiopia: + 251116673801.
Feb 5, 2023