Software Developer (C# / .NETCore ) Full-time Job2023-02-03 01:36 IT & Telecoms Addis Ababa 104 views
To work within one of our agile software development teams on behalf of the Services development team to deliver Service implementations within the Pets at Homes services layer
- Service Design and Development – Design and develop Service solutions.
- Documentation – Helps to maintain an appropriate level of documentation
- Test Creation and Execution – Defines and develops automated unit tests to help maintain software quality
- Product Development and Stakeholder interaction – plays a role in interacting with stakeholders and product management to define and enhance the products under development
- Software Development Lifecycle – plays a role in the agile software development lifecycle.
Experience Will Include
- 5+ years’ work Experience
- Experience of developing using .Net and/or .NetCore
- A good understanding of Service oriented design and software Development and the ecosystem and technologies in use
- Knowledge of Software / Process / Project lifecycles with an understanding of Agile working practices
- Some knowledge of frameworks, patterns and practices used to develop software and experience of using C# as a development language of choice.
- Customer-oriented approach and outcome focused
- Experience of engaging with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience of Front End Development (Angular)
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should submit a well-prepared and updated CV along with an application letter stating the position; No additional document is required at this stage.
Applications should be mailed to Denekew2000@gmail.com and should state the position on the subject of the email.
Feb 12, 2023