Supply Chain Manager Full-time Job2023-02-01 17:24 Transportation & Logistics Addis Ababa 89 views
1. Prepare Procurement planning guidelines align with Global Guidelines and Planning Calendar and socialize them with all Stakeholders.
2. Review the procurement planning and prepare Consolidated Annual Procurement Plan to socialize with NO Management & RSCM and develop the Sourcing Strategy.
3. Ensure Annual Procurement Plans are quarterly reviewed with Finance and Operation, and update the Sourcing Plans accordingly.
1. Determine the requirement for the Category, Market and Incumbent Supplier based on the Spend Analysis and Annual Procurement Plans.
2. Execute the reviewed and approved Sourcing Strategy
3. Develop the Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process based on the global polices and process.
4. Develop the framework in managing the RFQ/RFP Process including baselines & price survey methodologies.
5. Lead negotiations for the High Spend Categories and develop the negotiation strategies and contracting processes for other categories.
6. Review Procurement Committee submission documents to ensure their comprehensiveness to allow an informed decision making process.
7. Ensure that Strategic Sourcing process and related controls are included in the Partner / Sub-Grantee Assessment Tools for assessment.
1. Ensure all orphaned PRs waiting to be sourced are assigned to the appropriate staff and are actioned in a timely manner.
2. Ensure, that all gaps are identified relating to the procurement execution (Process, system usage, disputes and etc.) and update / resolve them on a timely manner
Data Management, Analysis and Reporting
1. Develop, track, and evaluate procurement metrics including areas of spend analytics, procure-to-pay process, operational efficiencies, and supplier performance to drive procurement strategy development and implementation.
2. Conduct regular meeting with staff on KPIs to identify areas for improvement.
3. Monitor sourcing projects progress and produce sourcing status reports to management.
4. Ensure that Master Data management process is built on global guidelines, ensuring the acceptancy and completeness.
Process, Procedure and Policy
1. Understand, interpret and analyze the global policies, processes and guidelines for better adoption at NO level and manage Exception Approval process.
2. Drive the policy, process and guidelines implementation plan, defining roles & responsibilities and owners for each step in the SCM process.
3. Ensure regularly reviews are done on the procurement policies, processes and guidelines (Source to pay (S2P), logistical, warehousing) to ensure their effectiveness and applicability and advise Regional and Global SCM Teams for possible change and /for improvement.
4. Advise National Offices on the acquisition and use of 3PLs and 4PLs and application of INCOTERMS.
5. Ensure adherence of SCM Policies, procedures and documentation to ensure compliance with WVI & donor regulations of the implementing Partners/Sub-Grantee are being evaluated under Partner / Sub-Grantee Assessment stage and captured them under capacity development plans
Leadership and Coaching
1. Provide leadership to Supply Chain Coordinators to ensure Our Promise strategy is embedded in the Department’s annual objective and day to day work.
2. Manage the performance of direct reports through performance reviews, frequent conversations and other method as appropriate. Be courageous in providing coaching or feedback for continuous performance improvement.
3. Ensure that all Supply Chain staff members understand Procurement Policies, Processes, and Systems.
4. Lead monthly appropriate review meeting to address open procurement issues/performance and provide solution.
1. University Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, or Business Administration, or equivalent professional qualification (advanced CIPS)
2. A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in procurement, contracts management, contracts administration and/or logistics, of which three (3) years of experience directly related to first-hand procurement and/or contracting is required.
3. At least 3 years of experience in managing staff
List additional work experience required as a minimum qualification for this position.
Certification of procurement related trainings,
License, registration, or certification required to perform this position:
If applicable, include language requirement(s) as a minimum qualification for this position.
Effective written and verbal communication in English
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
List academic, technical skills or other knowledge preferred for this position.
Training and presentation skills Negotiation skill with stakeholders as per the interest of the organization Ability to work under pressure and accomplish multiple tasks at a time Knowledge of different procurement and tax proclamations Experience of International NGO’s specially working in emergency context.
List additional work experience preferred for this position.
Substantive experience working in the INGO sector dealing with multiple donor funds and meeting different donor requirements.
Applicant Type Accepted:
How to Apply
Interested applicants should follow the below link to apply
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Feb 10, 2023