Veterinarian Full-time Job2023-02-09 16:07 Medical & Healthcare Gambēla 91 views
- supervises activities directed towards the detection,control,prevention and eradication of animal diseases.
- Assessing and examining patients, and diagnosing their medical issues.
- Conducting laboratory tests on specimens to diagnose medical conditions.
- Performing diagnostics.
- Performing surgery, dressing and treating wounds, and prescribing medication.
- Promoting preventative care by advocating and administering routine vaccinations, and by educating clients on positive diet and lifestyle choices for pets.
- Ensuring compliance with veterinary ethics and relevant statutes, policies, and procedures.
- Maintaining medical records.
- 8-10 Years related experience
- Doctor of veterinary medicine degree.
- Strong affinity for animals.
- Ability to make prudent decisions regarding the welfare and well-being of animals.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Available to work extended hours.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the requirements should send their application letter, CV, and copies of supporting documents in one PDF file with their email subject line stating <Veterinarian > to ethiojobs.net or email@example.com with in 7 consecutive days.
For more information: 0114-42-03-23
Feb 15, 2023