Warehouse Supervisor Full-time Job2023-02-04 22:04 Purchasing and procurment Addis Ababa 76 views
Specifically, you will
- Improve work flow through excellence in receiving, Identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- Five years’ experience with at least two years in a managerial or supervisory role for Degree holders and three years masters holders.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the concrete industry or related field is an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- BA degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their application and CV directly via ethiojobs.net or can bring a non-returnable CV and photocopies of related documents, in person to our Head Office located at Saris In front of Tena Zeit, St. Michael Building ground floor. Tel: +251114708532 or to our plant site at Bole Bulbula right next to St. George church Tel: +251960132436.
GETNIUM operates with an equal opportunities policy and is committed to diversity in the workplace. Qualified women and men, people of all cultural backgrounds are welcome to apply.
Feb 14, 2023